A good start is always important. The Project Acquisition stage is vital for the success of the Real Estate project. We ensure that the project is bought at the most competitive price, is adequate for the purpose, and limit the possible negative outcomes.
- Location and Market Study – to select the best location, and suitable for the project objectives
- Feasibility studies and Business Plans – performing property appraisal and sensitivity analysis
- Bank Financing negotiation – to gather necessary funds, or for equity leverage
- Building acquisition negotiation – to ensure the best price and payment terms
- Due diligence coordination – because sometimes the devil is in the detail. A proper technical, legal and financial due diligence is mandatory, to confirm or update the Business
- Plan assumptions, and ensure there are no hidden problems or setbacks